HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazo

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster   Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:15 pm

Kazo here, current Sound Organization leader. here are both the game and my personal rules and requirments.

-Obey all game rules to the fullest. While being in my organization, you will be expected to be a model for the perfect player for this game. I will not tolerate cockiness or the disobeying of orders. That includes GM's and me.

-Stay active, I don't want members that will be on once every week or two weeks. It does not show initiative, and I won't have it.

-While the disobeying of rules usually gets you a mute or ban, my authority will be more severe. I work on a 2 strike system. 2nd strike and your out of my organization.

-While the level requirement of 25k will be enforced, I am going to need more than that. Like the Akatsuki, I will be testing both your strength, knowledge of the map, and attentiveness to the game.

This is all I require for the time being, follow these things and you will be good with me

Current Roster:

~SO Leader~
Kazo

~SO Members~

~Sound 5~
Exy
J.B
Sakuse Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SO rules, regulations, requirements and roster
Page 1 of 1